Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Here are some pictures from MJ's first Christmas. Pretty small this year considering 1) she has no idea what's going on, 2) Daddy is in Qatar, 3) No Christmas tree up this year because Mark Jan didn't get it out of the attic before he left and I can't get up there because I'm a shorty (this is mostly my fault because I didn't tell him to get it down when he asked me and I wasn't paying attention! haha).

She can hold her head up pretty well when she wants to. But in these pictures, she wasn't really in the mood and therefore looks like a little lump in my lap. Still adorable if you ask me though. All in all it was a very merry Christmas because I got just what I wanted...MJ!!

MJ with some of her presents...



MJ better like Nijntje the bunny because she has so much of this stuff already!....


Some yummy blocks that make noise that MJ will no doubt put in her mouth....


Merry Christmas MJ and mommy!....


Look at me in my Christmas outfit (which is basically a little sack she fits in...so cute!)

No comments: