Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our baby girl this week - 39 WEEKS

From Babycenter.com....

"He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath."

Well we are one week away officialy. We have a doctor's appointment today. Hopefully she can work some magic and help nudge our little girl along so we don't have to wait until Monday. Mark Jan is still calm as ever but I'm becoming more and more impatient/nervous each day. I'm so ready to hold her and play with her I can barely stand it. Let's hope I have some energy to do so! I fell asleep in my car this morning in the parking lot at work. I hope I can make it the rest of the day even. This little girl is sucking it all out of me. Cross your fingers she comes soon, and pray that she is born happy and healthy!

Here is a pic of what our baby might look like at this point in the pregnancy.

No comments: