Thursday, July 19, 2007

Latest and greatest

All, just an update on what's been going on the last few weeks. We had the baby shower on July 1st (pics to be posted soon). Then on July 4th Mark Jan and I met up in Holland for a visit with family and friends and for a wedding (Bas and Nathalie, Bas was the blonde groomsman in our wedding). The wedding was beautiful and also my first Dutch wedding! boy are they long! haha. We had a blast though at the wedding, and also hanging with family, and visiting friends like Gjalt, Gerreke, and Martijn (Gerreke and Martijn got hitched not too long ago!!). Once back in the states I got sick. Doc said it was a respiratory infection (did i spell that right?) and today is the first day I've felt normal all week. I didn't go to work all week either. It was that bad. So bad actually that Mark Jan and I realized it's the sickest I've been since we've been together. But don't fret, the baby is just fine. No harm done. We saw the doc on Monday and all is well. We will see her again in about a week and a half. We are at the point now that we have to see her every 2 weeks instead of once a month. And at 32 weeks I get another ultra sound so I get to take a peek at the little girl one more time before she heads our way. Well that's about it. check back soon for shower pics and an update of tummy pics (little late with this one but i think we can let me slide right? hehe)

No comments: