Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bumble Bee Baby Bedding (say that fast 3 times)

Yesterday Mark Jan started and finished painting the baby room. It's looking awesome so far. It's two different colors, yellow and green (matching the baby bedding we've picked out). There is a chair rail being put up today, again by the handy dandy Mark Jan, and the yellow will be above the chair rail and the green below. The furniture will get there today!!! James and Michelle (michelle is my new friend and faithful carpool buddy - james her hubby) have very generously offered to help us put the furniture together tomorrow afternoon. In return they will get to eat my fabulous hamburgers. haha. I'm thinking the boys will do most of the work while us girls "supervise". Afterall we have experience (both supervisors at work!!). Then all that will be left is the bedding which we've picked out and registered for and are just waiting to see if it shows up as a shower gift. If not, then we'll buy it and set it all up probably in July or August sometime. I can't wait!! Here is a quick look at the bedding we picked out. It's so soft!! We also registered for most of the other things in the picture like the paintings, shelf, mobile, etc. Did I mention we're totally psyched!!



1 comment:

rhi said...

That bedding is so cute! I saw that in babies r us last year and decided that is what I would pick too when we have a baby someday. Excellent choice!!! I'm so excited for you guys too. :)

Rhianna